Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where do I park?
A: Shuttle bus parking is provided by the Athletic Boosters at Wayne Local High School on Dayton Road. Follow shuttle parking signs. Private parking is available at various locations surrounding the festival, but is not operated by, sanctioned, or recommended by the Waynesville Area Chamber of Commerce of the Ohio Sauerkraut Festival. Parking at these locations is at your own risk.
Q: Can I bring my pet to the Festival?
A: Due to safety concerns for both your pet and festival visitors, bringing any animal to the festival is not permitted. However, service animals are allowed.
Q: Will the Festival be cancelled due to bad weather?
A: No - the Festival will be held rain or shine.
Q: How do I get permission to promote my business/event/issue/candidate at the Festival?
A: This kind of solicitation is prohibited within the Festival boundaries
Here are some specific rules regarding solicitation:
- No banners or posters may be carried in the festival area.
- No distribution of pamphlets or flyers or any other written material without written permission.
- No bullhorns or any other device that projects sounds.
- Selling anything in the festival area is strictly prohibited unless you're an approved vendor.
- No solicitation of any kind including, but not limited to, distribution of samples, promotional items, flyers, pamphlets, or business cards.
- Anyone with a legal petition must register at the Chamber office, and stay in the designated area.